Hasco 506A Ammonia Compressor Oil
Hasco 506A Ammonia Compressor Oil is formulated from select, virgin base stocks and is the product of choice for
compressors in ammonia refrigeration applications.
* Designed for rotary screw, reciprocating and vane compressors in
ammonia refrigeration systems.
* Formulated with base stocks and additives that prevent it from gelling at low
temperatures associated with commercial refrigeration systems.
* Contains anti-wear additives that protect components from wear and maximize
* Not recommended for systems using refrigerant R-12 or R-134A.
* ISO 68 viscosity is consistent with OEM recommendations.
* Rust and oxidation additives increase oil life and prevent corrosion of components
* Low foam characteristics reduce cavitation issues
* Low pour point ensures pumpability at reduced temperatures
* Lubricity additives reduce compressor wear, downtime and maintenance costs
* Low carryover rate increases refrigeration efficiency
|Specific Gravity||@ 60°F||0.916|
|Flash Point||°F (°C)||-12 (-24)|
|Pour Point||°F (°C)||-12 (-24)|
|SUS @ 100°F||354|
|SUS @ 210°F||50.1|
|cSt. @ 40°C||66.9|
|cSt. @ 100°C||7.1|
|ASTM E 1868-10|