Hasco Forge 528A
Hasco Forge 528A is a water based steel forge compound. The use of state of the art chemistry eliminates smoke, fires, and
objectionable odors, thus greatly enhancing operator acceptance. Hasco Forge 528A greatly improves die life and reduces scrap by providing good lubrication and insulation. It is used effectively to reduce cost and increase productivity when hot forging plain steel, alloy steel and stainless steel.
- Reduces sliding friction between dies and the forging work piece to reduce
operating pressure requirements to produce good metal flow
- Acts as a parting agent enabling good part release
- Low buildup creating greater productivity
- Uniform wetting in die cavity providing even metal flow
- Low odor
- Hasco Forge 528A is supplied as a concentrate that can be diluted with tap water prior to use.
- Dilution ratio is made based on the difficulty of the job.
- Hasco Forge 528A can be diluted 10% in tap water.
- After diluting the mixture must be agitated with a mixer to prevent the solids from settling out.
|Total solids||-||-||21 - 25%|