Hasco Forge 8891
WATER BASED SYNTHETIC FORGING DIE LUBRICANT
Hasco Forge 8891 is a non-graphited, water-based die lubricant formulated to provide effective lubrication and release when hot forging on presses, up-setters and hammers. It is capable of wetting dies at temperatures as high as 371°C (700°F), and provides good metal flow.
- Hot forging of ferrous metals.
- Used on mechanical presses, upsetters and hammers.
- Wets dies up to 371°C(700°F).
- Excellent for hot forging.
- Effective release and lubrication at high die temperatures.
- Elimination of graphite over-spray leads to a cleaner plant environment.
- Less plugging of spray nozzles.
- Not damaged by freezing.
- No separation or setting in concentrate resulting in consistent forging performance.
- Non-graphited, water-based die lubricant.
- Good film formation at high temperatures.
- Contains water-soluble, organic salts for lubrication.
- Stable in concentrate and diluted form.
|Solids content||-||-||19.5 - 20.5%|
|VOC||g/L||ASTM E 1868-10||0.24|
|Freezing Point||°C||-||-2°C (28°F)|