Hasco Forge FE4-330A
WATER BASED FORGING LUBRICANT
Hasco FE4-330A s a water based forging lubricant engineered with superior lubrication additives to extend die life
and reduce scrap. FE4-330A’s water carrier reduces the risk of fires, minimizes die build up, and enhances operator acceptance.
- Reduces consumption over oil based lubricants
- Minimal smoke, low odor, and lead free technology improves operator acceptance
- Water based technology reduces the risk of fires and greatly lowers VOC’s
- Minimizes heavy die build up
- Suspended graphite reduces packing and lessens the need for agitation
FE4-330A is designed for the hot forging of aluminum alloys for the automotive and aerospace industries where die temperatures are typically between 550°F and 650°F. However, certain applications and conditions may allow the product to be used at temperatures outside of this range.
FE4-330A is designed to be used as received.
FE4-330A should be applied by low pressure spray equipment for optimum performance.
Continuous agitation is recommended to ensure even distribution of the graphite.
|pH of concentrate||-||ASTM E 70||7.8 – 8.2|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||-||ASTM D 1298||1.00 – 1.04|
|Density @ 60°F||lb/gal||ASTM D 1298||8.5|