Hasco Forge FO4-600A
OIL BASED FORGED COMPOUND
Hasco Forge FO4-600A is a high performance oil based aluminum forge compound, designed for all hydraulic press applications and in some cases it has proven successful in mechanical press operations. FO4-600A uses the latest technology in designing a low VOC high performance forge compound with excellent lubrication to meet the new SCAQMD, Rule 1144, environmental regulation.
Although FO4-600A was designed for near-net aluminum applications, FO4-600A has been found to perform well in general
purpose titanium applications.
- FO4-600A can be applied by any type of spray equipment or swab application.
- Product is designed to be used as manufactured and a continuous agitation is recommended to maintain a uniform mixture.
- Excellent lubricity prevents excessive die wear and reduces scrap
- Low VOC to meet SCAQMD Rule 1144
- Low smoke
- Anti-packing agents to enable easy mixing
|Appearance||Visual||Visual||Dark Brown Fluid|
|VOC||g/L||ASTM E 1868-10||19.8 g/L|
|Specific Gravity @ 75°F||g/ml||CN-TM-084||.90|