Hasco Texlube oils are manufactured from a combination of high quality HVI solvent-extracted dual hydrogenated paraffinic base oils which have good lubricity, good oxidation stability and give good protection against rust.
* Recommended for use on knitting needles, on full fashion machines using nylon yarn and on circular knit machines where a light oil is required.
* Can be hand applied by brush, spray or oil can.
* Good oxidation resistance
* Good lubricity
* Very light color to minimize staining
* Good protection against rust
|Flash Point, °F||345||355||365||415|
|Pour Point, °F||+5||+5||+10||0|
|Viscosity: cSt. @ 40°C||11.8||15.2||23.3||33.6|